Free Download: Pardot Scoring and Grading That Works
Scoring tells us how interested a prospect is in us.
Grading tells us how interested we should be in them.
This handbook gives a straightforward explanation of Pardot grading and scoring. It outlines default versus custom models and provides a basic understanding of lead qualification.
If you’ve ever wondered what the difference is between grading and scoring, we cover it.
If you’re confused about Grading Profiles and how to use these, you’ll find the answers.
For beginners, it’s the perfect introduction.
For those already familiar with Pardot though, the handbook also includes:
- The right way to approach planning a custom grading or scoring model
- Advanced steps like Scoring Categories and Einstein Behaviour Scoring
- Tips for syncing with Salesforce
- Best practices for reviewing and modifying a custom model you already use
- Real-world examples from some MarCloud clients
- Frequently asked questions from marketers at all levels!
Featured in this eBook:
About MarCloud Consulting
MarCloud Consulting was set up to address the resource shortage and knowledge gap around Pardot marketing automation.
Our mission is to make entire industries more competitive through the effective use of Pardot, and in doing so we’ll be streamlining your marketing processes, optimising lead conversion and subsequently increasing ROI on your campaigns.